Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Firsts ♥

I can honestly say without doubt that Boyce Avenue is my ultimate favourite acoustic band . 

  
Boyce Avenue - What makes you beautiful (Cover) 


This song is too lovely to not be shared .



Funny thing about 'firsts' . Theres just too many of it . For instance , your first love . But at the age of 17 can you really say that his your first ? Like without a doubt , immediately , no second thoughts , no blinking , without taking a deep breath . I mean you've got many years ahead of you . Meaning lotsa' guys awaits you . 


Waking up next to you is a dream . Whether its in the morning or after a terrible dream . The fact that your there is as if sanity doesnt matter to me . 


So here are a couple of my firsts . Dont chu just love surveys ? I do I do :3

1. Who was your first love?
This fella whom my relationship status with hims is like a switch . On & off , On & Off . But I guess you can never let go of your first ?

2. Who was your first kiss and when?
My last boyfriend - Muhammad Akmal Ishak , cant remember when but I can remember where . 

3. Who was your first prom date?
Prom is in two months . Havent even decided who should I say yes too :\

4. Who was your first room mate ?
My first ever room mate ? Mhmm , does my brother counts ? Haha . 

5. What was your first job?
I counted my dads money . - That has got to count .

6. What was your first car?
My first car is 'GONNA' be a blue colour Proton Savvy :)

7. When did you go to your first funeral? 
5 years old . My late grandfathers . I didnt even understood what death meant that time . 

8. When did you first play sports?
Since Forever . Ever heard of hide & seak ? Yes , it is a sport :}

9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
Dont think I ever will . Im too much of a Kualalalala Lumpur girl . Haha .

10. Who was your first grade teacher?
Puan Kalimutu . She opened my eyes to a whole new world of ART .

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Kuantan with my grandfather . I was 4 & excited as hell ! Tehehe *jakun moment*  ^.^V

12. Who is your first best friend?
Falihah & Maryam . We were in Pre School . And all 3 of us went to the same Primary School & High School . Were not as close as we use to be but were still doing pretty good :)

13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
With my first real boyfriend I guess . Pavillion - watched a movie (Toy Story 3) 

14. When you first snuck out of your house, who was it with?
Im too much of a goodie goodie :p 

15. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Falihah & Maryam

16. Who was the first person to send you flowers?
It was one of those secret admires thing on Valentines day a few years back . I guess I will never know who :\

17. Where was your first place away from your parents house?
Waaaait... Im 17 , I still stay with my parents . So no where ?

18. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My brother 

19. Who's wedding were you first in as a bridesmaid/groomsmen?
My aunts wedding on 2008 :) Back when I had really REALLY bad hair . Yuckers .

20. What do you wash first in the shower?
My back ? TROLOLOL . 

So what are your firsts ? :) 
x
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...