Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dealova

This song just really gets me in a good mood :)


Dealova - Once 

Correct me if im wrong cause on youtube the band is either Dewa or Once ? Really confusing .


[ Lyrics to the song ]
Original lyrics to the song - Indonesian . 

Aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam tidurmu 
Aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yg mungkin bisa kau rindu 
Karena langkah merapuh tanpa dirimu 
Oh karena hati telah letih 

Aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yg selalu bisa kau sentuh 
Aku ingin kau tahu bahwa ku selalu memujamu 
Tanpamu sepinya waktu merantai hati 
Oh bayangmu seakan-akan 

Reff: 

Kau seperti nyanyian dalam hatiku 
Yang memanggil rinduku padamu 
Seperti udara yang kuhela kau selalu ada 

Hanya dirimu yang bisa membuatku tenang 
Tanpa dirimu aku merasa hilang 
Dan sepi, dan sepi 

Repeat reff [2x] 
Selalu ada, kau selalu ada 
Selalu ada, kau selalu ada

Lyrics from ; www.lyricsfreak.com



[ Lyrics to the song ]
Translated into English 

I want to be a beautiful dream in your sleep
I want to be something that you might miss
Because fragile step without you
Oh, for the heart tlah tired
I want to be something you can always touch
I want you to know that I always adore you
Without you quiet time chained heart
Oh bayangmu-like
Reff:

You like singing in my heart
What you call nostalgia
Like the air that I take you're always there

Only you who can make me calm
Without you I feel lost
And the lonely, and lonely
There's always, you're always there
There's always, you're always there
Lyrics from ; batlyrics.com

 
To me the English version is kinda odd ? Hahaha . Indonesians always have the sweetest love songs ♥


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...