Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lego Land , Johor Bahru

The view of Lego Land at night . All the buildings in "Mini Land" were made outta Lego's !

Lego Land Brochures  

Johor Bahru has their very own Twin Tower  & KL Tower .... in lego  ;)

Baby sitter for the day ! Right before we went on the train ride .

Buildings completely made out of Lego in the "Mini Land" section .

Acting like a total tourist ^.^ V

Mum being gorgeous as ever ♥
Brother forced me to snap a picture of him kissing a manikin to send to his girlfriend :P 

I apologize for the horrible photo quality :/ Forgot to charge my camera and my iPod was all I had .

My auntie got us tickets to the Pre- Opening ceremony of Lego Land in Johor Bahru . I was prancing around like a 6 year old girl , overwhelmed with excitement ! 

The real opening date will be on September 15th 2012 . 
 Dont miss it out !!

Keeping this short & sweet . - Got class in 10 minutes . Hihi . 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...